Monday, July 03, 2006

HOPE



I saw my OBGYN today and she said that if the phantom urgency goes away with time and it isn't bothered by my own natural hormones then I have a good future ahead of me. She says that reproductively, I am looking healthy and young despite the bladder removal and reconstruction. She said that should I become pregnant by a miracle, we would just let nature take it's course, NO FERTILITY DRUGS, that it's ok to carry a baby. I see my surgeon in September and I will confirm this with him as well to make sure.

So some day after I heal and the phantoms are gone, maybe, just maybe I will actually have a baby. I am only 30, so I have lots of time to heal and decide.

For all reasons possible I just hope the phantom urgency goes away with time and I don't have to take the Lyrica for ever. I just want to take it for a short time maybe 6 months to a year and then I will try to go off of it and see if the phantoms have gone away.
We may just let God take this into his own hands and if it's meant to be it will happen and if not, we will follow another path in life.

Good News for Today even if we choose not to go down this road. Just some Good News after all of the Misery I've gone through over the past 7 years.

It's good to have some sort of HOPE in life and I've had none for a VERY LONG TIME!

Positives for Today: Phantom Urgency is down, Catheterizing is going well, Surgery Date is set for July 18th to have the suprapubic catheter removed and my OBGYN is on the same page as I am with how we are going to proceed. If I am having trouble with the Ovulation again this month, all I have to do is call her and she'll stop it with a low dose of progesterone and if that doesn't worik, she'll try somthing else.

www.flickr.com