Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Still on Vacation and wishing for some better Health Days!


I went to Hyannis, MA with my Mom and Dad today. We went shopping. We also went out to dinner. It was nice to get out. My Dad bought me a ring that I had lost a few months ago. It's called a Cape Cod Ring. I am so happy to have it! What a beautiful gift. It's sterling silver with a 14k gold ball in the middle of it. It sits right on the finger next to my wedding ring. I had an OK time. This trip was just not mean to be at this time. My Husband got a Promotion at work and is very happy. We are on our way to Staten Island tomorrow and then on to NYC. I just wish the phantom would go away and give me peace. I wish I could figure out what is happening and how to stop it. Damn fertility drugs have taken so much from me!

www.flickr.com