Monday, July 17, 2006

IC and what it does to us!




I"ve taken to this new singer, Natasha Bedingfield. She sings this song called "Wild Horses" and it reminds me of how I feel about what IC has done to me and how I want to be free.
Natasha Bedingfield, "Wild Horses"
"I feel these 4 walls closing inMy face up against the glassIm looking out... hmmIs this my life im wonderingIt happened so fast How do I turn this thing aroundIs this the bed I chose to makeIts greener pastures i'm thinking about hmmWide open spaces far awayAll I want is the wind in my hairTo face the fear but, not feel scared. wild horses I want to be like uThrowing caution to the windI'll run free tooWish I could recklessly love, like im longing tooRun with the wild horses, run with the wild horses! I see the girl I wanna beRiding bare back, care free along the shoreIf only that someone was meJumpin head first headlong without a thoughtTo act and damn the consequence I wish it could be that easyBut fear surrounds me like a fenceI wanna break freee ee yeah ohhAll I want is the wind in my hairTo face the fear but, not feel scared. wild horses I want to be like uThrowing caution to the windI'll run free tooWish I could recklessly love, like im longing tooI wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses! I wanna run too."

www.flickr.com