Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm glad to be home and looking foward to walking my property.


This is the waterfall a few steps from my house. It's just a walk away and there is a Gazebo right by it so you can take a book and a relcyning lounge chair and read all day. I love being by the water and this is the closest I can get and still be home. I just need to get better to get to my waterfall. I am glad to be out of that crazy hospital and home. I am still not feeling 100% yet but I pray that I will soon and can go back to the point of taking walks and gonig out and taking pictures. I want to start living and I was just about to and then BOOM, I got a virus! I want to live up, not up and down. I want to have a house and kids. I want to live pain free! I just can't wait unti this recovery period is over. It's been 3 months 9 more to go and hopefully I will be on the up and up! I am trying to think positive here.

Kara

www.flickr.com